[doujinshi] No. 6 ~ Hello, How Are You?

40
May 27, 2012 // nezumi/shion, no. 6

Type: Doujinshi
Title:
Hello, How Are You?
Series: No.6
Author/Circle: Unver
Pairing: Nezumi/Shion
Rating: NC-17
Language: English

[Access frozen indefinitely]

40 Comments

  1. Thanks

  2. Thank you so much for scanlating this dj :D

  3. THANK YOU!

  4. Oooh the h scenes were so nice XD Thank you!

  5. yay, thank you! happy sunday <3

  6. Thank you so much :-)

  7. Best. Weekend. Ever! Thank you so much!

  8. Thanks a bunch!!

  9. Thanks a lot! ^^

  10. KYAAAH! Thank you very much for translating this doujinshi!
    I love UNVER’s doujishi, they are…simply awesome! They are so in-character~
    I’m so happy with all of the goodies that you’ve been flooding us with, and happy that you keep bringing us so much awesome stuff~
    So much love to you guys, really ♥♥♥♥♥

  11. Thank you ! :)

  12. XD woah such a great weekend for me! thanks for the release <3

  13. another no.6 doujinshi…… thanks >_< /

  14. Thank you soo much for this lovely goodies!!!!^_^

  15. YEAH!! more No.6 goodies..
    thank you so much..

  16. Thanks!! <3

  17. Thanks a lot for this new dj!!! :D

  18. Thanks for sharing!

  19. I like this future! Thank you ^__^

  20. CatarinaPendejo May 28, 2012 at 3:28 am Reply

    Thank you soo much! I love UNVER. They do the best stuff.

  21. thanks!

  22. Thank you for No.6.

  23. I like that circle haha… hope to see more from them xD… thank you so much for this.

  24. this was super-adorable! thanks!

  25. Thanks so much for the scanlation <3

  26. Thank you!!

  27. thank you!!

  28. thanks for the dj, i really liked the No. 6 anime (didn’t get to read the novel though). It’s just that i makes me sad each time i read a No. 6 dj because it remind me that Nezumi left and that we don’t know if he actually come back. I know that there’s 90% chance he does but since it isn’t said there’s always 10% he doesn’t, also we can’t know what could happen, would Shion really wait (of course he would at first but after 10 years? 20 years?) or even if they waited, after so long one is bound to at least get with someone else…
    No. 6 really gives me mixed feelings so that’s why i’m thankful when i read djs that see them together but i had this really bad experience when i read one where it was just so sad (and didn’t get together)

  29. momo,

    Given that Nezumi outright promises Shion he’ll return, and that promises are shown throughout the series to be A Big Deal, to assume that anything will keep Nezumi from at least returning once is quite strange to me :) No.6 gives me nothing but happiness and hope and trust–because it’s not a promise made lightly by someone prone to breaking his oaths, it’s a vow, sworn with a kiss, by someone who has risked life and limb to fulfill his promises in the past and will likely continue to do so in the future :) Shion, similarly, will wait as long as is necessary, of that I have no doubts.

  30. Yay~! Thank you for another NO.6 doujinshi~!

  31. Thank you for the Nezumi/Shion love! Miss these boys!!

  32. Thank you for posting this doujinshi! It’s so sweet! >< This kind of doujinshi always make it hard for me leave BL world… orz

    I've taken a liking to UNVER now, thanks to you guys~ Will check out more of their doujinshi. Again, thanks a lot!

  33. Thank you!

  34. Did anyone else click the download and get a weird like encryption page or something?
    Thanks for the post though it was really wonderful~ (viewed it on the reader)

  35. Thank U so much for the new release, been a while since No.6 made it’s appearence again XD

  36. Thank you!~♥

  37. Thanks a lot! ^_^ Love NezuShion djs <3

  38. Thank you ^_^

  39. xxx,

Leave a Comment